Sputnik: TheFlashVersion Sputnik: TheFlashVersion

decent, needs some work

I liked the jokes and the drawings, but flash is used for animating. You used some animations but i think it would have benefitted from more. Also, That constant sound was reeeeeealllly annoying. And one last thing, make it shorter. :( I got bored with is when sputnik was over an angry US and say lol u suck.

Yoshio responds:

this is better than animation

The Watrix The Watrix

ugh

i had to stop watching it 30 seconds in it was so bad....work on it

A Mad World A Mad World

I have to agree with ToxicRevival

The drawing wasn't exactly the best and the music and the movie didn't match (see Truth118's review) but I love that song. Gemanite....you obviously don't have the intellectual strength to know that what you said is not at all what the song or ovie meant...I love this version of the song though, It's better than the original Tears for Fears one. Too much synth in the original.

jewels wall jewels wall

Loved it!

Stunning visuals, simple gameplay, and relaxing music made this game for me. Of course I had to take into consideration that this is one of many MANY others just like it out there. The only complaint I have is how easy it was.

M. aka why? L.A. M. aka why? L.A.

eh ok i suppose

I like the drums, but i was expecting an indie song and was disappointed. Sounds disjointed, especially with the descending choir like part, which just annoyed me. I would hate it without the drums at the end. 6/10 3/5

Tarteviant responds:

Thanks my friend :)

Open Sea Open Sea

So beautiful..

People need to get past the actual sound and listen to the music. I dont care if there are mistakes, this is literally the most artistic and wonderful thing on newgrounds. Your voice is hauntingly beautiful. 5/5 10/10 and favorited.

Finn-McXild responds:

Thank you so much! I'm glad the song moved you so profoundly. :)

Life Of Liberty Life Of Liberty

good

i was kinda disappointed, expected indie...got electronic instead...

FunnyCop responds:

:P I'm glad you can tell the deference some people just look at what genre the artist sets the piece as, and thinks that the piece sounds like what the genre is, but its really a different genre. :D